Welcome to Pack50! We are excited to have you. The process of joining Pack 50 Cub Scouts is straightforward.
First, you should know that the pack is laid out by dens, as follows:
Kindergartners: Lion Den 1st Graders: Tiger Den 2nd Graders: Wolf Den 3rd Graders: Bear Den 4th Graders: Webelos 1 5th Graders: Webelos 2
To join the pack you'll need to do the following:
1. Fill out the Cub Scout Application for your son (and optionally an adult application if you plan to be involved in the pack). Applications are available online, at pack or den meetings, or at the Marin Council office
2. Fill out a medical form for your son (also available at pack or den meetings or the council office or from the link below)
3. Pay dues for the year. Current dues are $120 for the 1st scout and $100 for additional scouts.
4. Get a Class A uniform for your son from the Marin Council Trading Post. A Class A uniform is composed of scout shirt, belt, neckerchief and slide (according to your den) and hat (also according to your den). The trading post staff will help you find the right patches and show you where they go on the shirt.
5. We also ask that at least one parent/guardian of each scout complete the Boy Scouts of America Youth Protection Online Training. See the link before for more details.
Please e-mail email@example.com with any questions about this process
In order to pay fees, bring a check to your first pack meeting, made out to "Pack 50 Cub Scouts", or check out through our 'Store' page at left.